Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightweight wrought iron hangers.

Discussion in 'Product and Supplier Referrals' started by showcase 66, Jun 5, 2013.

1. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I have a client that wants to add some interior signs for their restaurant. It is an Tuscan themed place and they want to have some hangers that are not heavy but still look like they are wrought iron. He already has the sign blanks which are kind of like a foam board with a molded edge to them. They are extremely light. Wasnt sure if there want anything that is not so heavy.

He asked if I could get plastic ones, which I have no idea if they do or where to get some.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tags:
  2. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Depending on the size of the sign you may be able to find a bracket from Outwater Plastics that would work.
    They have lots of cast foam architectural elements that could be adapted as sign holders.
    (I should get a commission from them that's the second time in 2 days I recommended them)

3. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
  4. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Thanks..

Just looked them up and was on the same page as you posted.