• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIKE WOAH BRO from southern cali!

CarloG

Hows it goin! Just thought id stop in here and say hi. We are in the process of picking out our first machine(s) and this place popped up pretty high on Google so I checked it out. Lo and behold its just what I was lookin for:thankyou:

Ive been designing stuff for 10 years and the opportunity came up to start doin signs and stickers and whatnot so here I am!

Cheers,
Carlos ( screwed up my registration and left the 's' off!)

SoCalN8V

Hi Carlos, I just looked up Imperial, CA on mapquest and saw that you're right on the border. We're in Dana Point in Orange County - come visit.

If you're looking to buy a digital printer - I know an excellent company to purchase from. We got a good price on our Soljet 540 and the service/support is excellent. They're in Murrieta.

signage

Another welcome Carlo....without the "s" from PA.
Also if you want the s added drop a note to the administrator "Fred"!

grafxxx

Ooooh...Good point. Carlos, make sure you get your terminology right before you get into the business.

welcome from san diego,, and whatis the deal with the kids calling it " vinyls" i had some one ask me that the other day.. "Can you make me some vinyls for my car" :help: i said no i can make you decals for your car.

jdb

Welcome Carlo from the rain state. I'm from so. cal. too, Huntington Beach. Wish I was back there. It's not raining presently though, 104 yesterday and very humid. Weird weather lately but thats allright by me.

geedub

Welcome from the Dallas Area. I call them stickers, decals, stickey things, things to be stuck on stuff, adhesive back material with a contour cut, vinyl, something pretty, whatever. Whatever YOU want to call it, I'll understand.

Flame

Welcome to the group. They are custom decals, not stickers in my shop.

Glad I don't work in your shop.

Here, some days they're stickers, other days they're decals, occassionally they're vinyl graphics, and once in a while they're ready to apply, adhesive backed, mechanically cut vinyl film.

Call 'em what you like, they're a kick to make.

Welcome to Signs101!!!!!