• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Limac Chinese CNC Router

lenwardus

Super hot and humid in Shanghai during July.
Well for that matter most all of China.

Shanghai expo center is a bit weak, but always good to see what the Chinese got going on.

Don't expect asian hotties at booths...that's more for car shows.

Its alwayss fun and also financially worthwhile to go to trade shows China, so don't pass up an opportunity.

limacchina

LIMAC router

Hi
My name is Victa, i live in Melbourne Australia
i read with interest that 2CT Media was offered a Limac with Tangential knife, Kiss Cut Knife, vaccum table and i-cut for about $36,000
I have spoken to several owners of the 3000 series and all are very satisfied with the units
our main problem is the the agent here wants over $40,000 for the 3204 model 5 x 10 foot unit PLUS $25,000 for the Icut, he must think no body can use the internet to compare prices ( this price does not include ATC or knifes)
could you please tell me if this price was a direct import from Limac - China or do you have distributers in the USA
we have good technitions that can service them and Limac will sell parts direct. the owners here tell me they just work and have had very little if any problems from day 1
i believe that the ideal unit would be the 4000 series, 5 x 10 foot, with vaccum table, auto tool changer and the i-cut system, but the 3000 series with the same specs would be adequite. I believe the price difference between the 3000 and 4000 series is about $4000 upgrade here
Hi All, I have been watching your post recently. LIMAC routers has technical centers in many countries to provide service and parts, so buying direct is not a problem.

limacchina

LIMAC with camera

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Bly

Hi
My name is Victa, i live in Melbourne Australia
i read with interest that 2CT Media was offered a Limac with Tangential knife, Kiss Cut Knife, vaccum table and i-cut for about $36,000
I have spoken to several owners of the 3000 series and all are very satisfied with the units
our main problem is the the agent here wants over $40,000 for the 3204 model 5 x 10 foot unit PLUS $25,000 for the Icut, he must think no body can use the internet to compare prices ( this price does not include ATC or knifes)
could you please tell me if this price was a direct import from Limac - China or do you have distributers in the USA
we have good technitions that can service them and Limac will sell parts direct. the owners here tell me they just work and have had very little if any problems from day 1
i believe that the ideal unit would be the 4000 series, 5 x 10 foot, with vaccum table, auto tool changer and the i-cut system, but the 3000 series with the same specs would be adequite. I believe the price difference between the 3000 and 4000 series is about $4000 upgrade here

I'd like to know pricing on sourcing direct from China too.
Importers ream us here.

limacchina

LIMAC new router for drilling aluminium profiles

As always, LIMAC is constantly launching new models for different applications.

Here is a youtube link of our new aluminium profile drilling cnc router.

[video=youtube;zrWmF5h6xxM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrWmF5h6xxM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

:cool1:

Last edited by a moderator:

limacchina

LIMAC latest knife cutting machine video

[video=youtube;KbqwdSEoQb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbqwdSEoQb8[/video]

Hi Guys,

here is our latest knife cutting system video :cool1:

Mgs001

Limac r3204

So after reading the good and the bad things, re Chinese Limac.
does anybody recommends to buy R3204?

limacchina

LIMAC cnc knife cutter with camera

When adding knife cutter to a cnc machine, it makes a cnc machine capable of cutting nearly all types of materials from soft to rigid.

LIMAC is the first and the only cnc router company in China that offers cnc machine for multi purpose cutting, engraving and milling on various materials.

cnc knife.jpg

With LIMAC knife cutter, you can do/make:
Sample making
Advertising light box
Film pattern
Paper sample
Apparel pattern sample
Suitcase pattern
3D Card pattern
Electron material sample
Paper bag template
Traffic sign
Vinyl sticker
Advertising sign board
Sandwich board sample
Carton sample
Cardboard furniture
Packaging sample
Corrugated box sample
Sign board
PVC foam
Foam board
Cardboard stand pattern
EVA foam material
Shoes pattern
Carton box sample
Paper display
LGP slim light box
POP advertising
Graphic Design/Packaging
Aftermarket automotive
Bag leather goods pattern
Stationery
Carton box packaging
Commercial sign and printing
Paper furniture
Offset print blanket
Frame matboard
Electron
Inkjet print
lampshade

Want to have a cnc machine specially for your business? Contact LIMAC.

limacchina

LIMAC 2014 new brochure released

Hi All,

LIMAC has released 2014 brochure, please contact LIMAC to have a look.

LIMAC China

limacchina

LIMAC z axis tracking system

LIMAC has added Z axis tracking system option for its cnc router machines, which makes LIMAC the only chinese cnc router company that offers this technology for precise engraving. Please contact us for more details. LIMAC China

limacchina

LIMAC has launched a new model cnc router specially made for making chair , check our youtube video below

[video=youtube;e2Za4Kve93c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2Za4Kve93c[/video]

Simonma

Has anyone purchased one of these or know anyone who has? I'm kind of interested it because i-Cut has partnership with the it makes me feel like they might be more legit than other Chinese Manufacturers out there.

http://www.limac.cc/products_CNC Router_r2000_R2000.html
Has anyone purchased one of these or know anyone who has? I'm kind of interested it because i-Cut has partnership with the it makes me feel like they might be more legit than other Chinese Manufacturers out there.

http://www.limac.cc/products_CNC Router_r2000_R2000.html