Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LIMIT & CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE. Help please!

Discussion in 'Roland' started by Jbom, Oct 20, 2010.

1. Jbom

Jbom New Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Hello, good morning to all from Spain.

I have a problem to see if you can help me. I'm trying to change the mainboard and following the technical service manual I stay in step 9, LIMIT & CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE.

According to read and understand I have to hand carry the print head with the cutting head to the right, climb the caping and they enter into your site. I will enter to accept that have mated well and went on to part two. SETTING UP DOWN CUTTER POS:

This part is not cut if the car has released only truck I print or release me with his hand, take it to the end of the machine to the left and hit enter, but I get an error "UNRECOVERABLE LIMIT POS." Not that I am wrong.

Can you help someone?

Thanks

Tags:
  2. Which model?

Which model?

Print/cut or printer only.
    The procedure is slightly different for each type.

~E

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    He has an SP-300V with Versaworks.

4. Jbom

Jbom New Member

Oct 19, 2010
    Yes, i have a SP-300V. but I've fixed, the problem was that no block printing was fixed right.

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english

5. humpsigns

humpsigns Member

Aug 3, 2011
    unrecoverable limit sensor

Well I just put on new encoder strip and having the same problem...how did you fix it????Dead in the water with 26' box truck to wrap Thank You,
    Humphrey Signs