• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIMIT & CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE. Help please!

Jbom

Hello, good morning to all from Spain.

I have a problem to see if you can help me. I'm trying to change the mainboard and following the technical service manual I stay in step 9, LIMIT & CUT DOWN POSITION INITIALIZE.

According to read and understand I have to hand carry the print head with the cutting head to the right, climb the caping and they enter into your site. I will enter to accept that have mated well and went on to part two. SETTING UP DOWN CUTTER POS:

This part is not cut if the car has released only truck I print or release me with his hand, take it to the end of the machine to the left and hit enter, but I get an error "UNRECOVERABLE LIMIT POS." Not that I am wrong.

Can you help someone?

Thanks

Jbom

Yes, i have a SP-300V. but I've fixed, the problem was that no block printing was fixed right.

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad english

humpsigns

unrecoverable limit sensor

Well I just put on new encoder strip and having the same problem...how did you fix it????Dead in the water with 26' box truck to wrap Thank You,
Humphrey Signs