• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Limit sensor

marleyjoeb

has anyone replaced this on a roland sp300v or comparable printer? I have ordered one but on the senor map chart it looks just like the the encoder sensor in terms of location...There is no "limit sensor" on the sensor map in the roland service guide...please help - joe

marleyjoeb

nobody here has done a limit sensor huh? well, my tech assures me the limit sensor is different than the encoder strip, but they seem to be in the same location with no reference to a limit sensor on the sensor map...i will keep you posted..

marleyjoeb

thanks large format...are you thinking that the limit sensor is in fact the "encoder strip sensor? my tech says they are different and they ordered me what is called a "limit sensor" which is 38.00 verses the encoder strip sensor which is 260.00 - he says they are different, i am trying to get rid of error code 0105