Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limit sensor

Discussion in 'Roland' started by marleyjoeb, Jan 18, 2011.

1. marleyjoeb

marleyjoeb Member

Dec 28, 2007
    has anyone replaced this on a roland sp300v or comparable printer? I have ordered one but on the senor map chart it looks just like the the encoder sensor in terms of location...There is no "limit sensor" on the sensor map in the roland service guide...please help - joe

Tags:
  2. marleyjoeb

marleyjoeb Member

Dec 28, 2007
    nobody here has done a limit sensor huh? well, my tech assures me the limit sensor is different than the encoder strip, but they seem to be in the same location with no reference to a limit sensor on the sensor map...i will keep you posted..

3. Large Format

Large Format Member

Jan 17, 2011
    The limit sensor must positioned precisely in the middle of the encoder strip or you will get code errors

4. marleyjoeb

marleyjoeb Member

Dec 28, 2007
    thanks large format...are you thinking that the limit sensor is in fact the "encoder strip sensor? my tech says they are different and they ordered me what is called a "limit sensor" which is 38.00 verses the encoder strip sensor which is 260.00 - he says they are different, i am trying to get rid of error code 0105