Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Edition, font ID

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by scarface, Feb 3, 2009.

1. scarface

scarface Guest

Hey, anyone know which this is, i can't seem to trace it good enough. I need Limited but edition would be nice also.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Edition is EorostyleLTStd-Ext2 (Adobe)

3. Joe Diaz

Joe Diaz Very Active Member

"Edition" on mine is called square Ex Bt

4. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe that "Limited" is from an automotive graphics clipart collection. Can't recall which one though.

5. B Snyder

B Snyder Very Active Member

Jan 25, 2004
    The "i's" in Limited dont match. Dont think its a font. I have the "EDITION" as microgramma.

6. WhiskeyDreamer

WhiskeyDreamer Professional Snow Ninja

Aug 6, 2007
    Riften
    i searched "limited edition" on BOTW, and didn't come up with anything....is it off a car?? if so, try searching that with limited edition at BOTW....you might be able to get something off that...

7. Joe Diaz

Joe Diaz Very Active Member

Ah yes I forgot about microgamma, I have it as that too.

8. Rodi

Rodi Very Active Member

Aug 3, 2007
    Eurostile and Microgramma were by that communist with great type sense, Aldo Novarese, earlier than Helvetica. I have a family ruler (Plancks Typographic) that was the hot font. Its great, but, alas, his politics sucked. He did tons of great fonts though. The definitive Italian type designer of the 20th century. I believe he worked at Niebolo before coming to America, he did lots of ITC fonts, NOVARESE, etc.