• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Linda from Avery

rdmdarr

I need to talk to Linda from Avery. I lost her card, can someone send me her email in a PM.

thanks,
Richard

Vinylman

If it where me, I would pick up this, and dial 411.

Attachments

• Candle stick phone.jpg
    Candle stick phone.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 49

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I take it none of you were affected by the hundreds and hundreds of bad rolls of AVERY wrap vinyl years ago??? They walked away from so much bad product its amazing anyone still uses that brand.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I take it none of you were affected by the hundreds and hundreds of bad rolls of AVERY wrap vinyl years ago??? They walked away from so much bad product its amazing anyone still uses that brand.

I was as were a number of friends. I haven't bought an Avery product since 2004 and am willing to lose a job rather than ever buy from these unethical, disloyal miscreants.

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
I was as were a number of friends. I haven't bought an Avery product since 2004 and am willing to lose a job rather than ever buy from these unethical, disloyal miscreants.

Exactly.
Avery ran/hid and screwed so many shops with the defective A-8 no one should ever buy their product again.

Many thread and pictures of the failure if you do a search...