• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lines in the midia

Constantino

Hi.
I using a XC-6540 POR 3.
Everytime a print something, the printer put 3 differents lines in the midia. blue, yellow, it still continues while printing
Anyone helping resolve this problem?
Constantino.

Attachments

• lines.jpg
    lines.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 97

tdgraphics

Are these lines down the length of the print or across the print.

I have had similar appear down the length of a print. It has happened to me where the media has lifted slightly from the printing plate. The difference in height of the head over the materials can at times print this way.

Neil

Constantino

I Did put high in the head height, but still with the same problem, the lines continous to appear.
Regards.
Constantino

sfr table hockey

Does it do that on just that file you are trying to print or all files?

If just on that one then:

It looks like the line is a box around the 20 as if it was a line of text or numbers that was dropped over the existing background but the color does not match up giving a line effect around that box of text or numbers.

If you put an RGB file over a CMYK the colors are never exact and will always show even if you used the eye dropper to match color.

Just a shot in the dark.

Monsterkidz

Looks to be pinch rollers, we used to get them when printing on thick Roland banner material. Make sure your middle pinch rollers are either lined up directly under the alignment guides or completely away from them. Kinda hard to explain.

racershawn

I had the problem when i had my heaters ... mostly pre heat up to high.. might try to turn it down a bit

You never stated what media you are printing on, try another medai with the same file - you may be surprised that its the MEDIA that's the issue (cheap).