Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lines on my prints and the wiper is clean?

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Commando, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Commando

Commando Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Tennessee
    I know the 2 do not coincide.
    First off, I am getting lines in my print. Never had a problem. Re-calibrated for the type of material, roll of material was strait and printed it on both uni and bi-directional. Kinda fish eye(y) too

Also, my wiper for the head is clean? Kinda freaking me out considering it gets covered in ink with one job.. I cleaned it day before yesterday and didn't print on it yesterday, but have doen several things today.

Tags:
  2. P Wagner

P Wagner Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Diego
    First place to look is at the nozzle performance of your printhead(s). Post an image of the test draw and we can go from there.

3. Commando

Commando Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Tennessee
    I just did a 6 minute nozzle wash, printed some no gun symbol decals and no lines. Still a little fishy on the black but the red looks great. I took a pic of the fish eye but you cant tell in the pic. When I print something more visible with the lines, I will post

4. Commando

Commando Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Tennessee
    For future reference
    Did a head adjustment (fine and draft ) and a 25 minute nozzle wash and I am back to perfect prints!