• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lines showing up in print with white plate layer

janatong

Please help. The white ink is not printing solid. I did the test print and did nozzle recovery but still not printing all the lines. (See picture) Resulting in very visible lines in the artwork. But this only happen to the prints on darker material that require white plate underneath. There's no lines when printing on white material. I tried everything from head wash, nozzle cleaning, nozzle recovery. Is there something else I haven't done?

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3037.jpg
    IMG_3037.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 283
  • IMG_3038.jpg
    IMG_3038.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 121

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Are the nozzles that are missing moving around after cleanings or are the same nozzles missing in the same spot every time? If they're moving around a lot, it's most likely an air pressure/ink flow issue. If it's the same nozzles, they might just be clogged unfortunately.

If they move around a lot, check and adjust the positive and negative pressure and then run an air purge.

janatong

Are the nozzles that are missing moving around after cleanings or are the same nozzles missing in the same spot every time? If they're moving around a lot, it's most likely an air pressure/ink flow issue. If it's the same nozzles, they might just be clogged unfortunately.

If they move around a lot, check and adjust the positive and negative pressure and then run an air purge.
Sorry it's been a while I was out on holiday break. It's the same nozzle. If they are clogged, how do you clean or fix them?