• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lines when printing in image

NcDecal

When I print something on my outdoor I see that areas that are being printed with small lines in the image

Why is this is it a setting?

mikey-Oh

unless it's in the artwork, my guess'd be roller marks. can you turn down the heat platten's through your rip?

SignLogic

What do the lines look like? Do they go all the way across the print? Picture would help us diagnose your problem.

NcDecal

cant really get a good picture of it

they look like 2 lines next to each other = =
they are not in the artwork i can deal with them if they are behind color but it happens sometimes in the wrong place....and no it does not go all the way across artwork just in spots

sfr table hockey

A dirty encodor strip can cause random lines in a print and unlike a hair or a fuzz caught on the print head those lines don't streak from the edges of the image. They show up over the image or on blank areas.

Some times the censor can get a fuzz on it as well.

NcDecal

Well I did what I should have done long before all this I downloaded the profile I need for the material I am using and well BINGO I have a feeling the other profile had something wrong with it