• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lipla inks for Oce Arizona?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
The recent thread about aftermarket UV inks got me thinking a little.
I have an oce 480XT. and runs well. We use 256 inks.

I was looking at the Lilpa inks and conversion from CMYK engineering.
For those running it or have actual experience with it, what are the advantages and disadvantages?

I notice the shelf life is better than the oce inks.
How is the durability?
How scratch resistant is it?
how dense is the white ink for flood white applications?
and importantly, how is the colour gamut vs the oem inks?

Thanks!

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Hi Pauly!
You may have already seen some of the testimonials on our website (I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here but it's a pretty straightforward address involving our name ;)). You can also reach out to some of our customers; two of our oldest customers with years of using Lipla are Kevin at K&L and Mike at AoSA.

If you like, you can direct message us to have printed samples sent to you or to answer your specific questions.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi Pauly!
You may have already seen some of the testimonials on our website (I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here but it's a pretty straightforward address involving our name ;)). You can also reach out to some of our customers; two of our oldest customers with years of using Lipla are Kevin at K&L and Mike at AoSA.

If you like, you can direct message us to have printed samples sent to you or to answer your specific questions.

I sent you an email. thanks!