• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liquid Laminate with Texture?

daenterpri

Hello! I'm in the process of making some pickle ball(cross between table tennis and tennis) paddle skins for a customer. We are having a hard time with the laminate though. Other skins out on the market right now are a vinyl base but have a very nice matte textured finish. The finish doesn't scuff, is hard and very durable. It always looks nice. However, every standard laminate I put on there (cast or otherwise), quickly starts looking dingy, marred, scratched after mild use.

It almost seems like maybe a liquid matte laminate with some texture would be good? Does that exist?

What do you guys think I should try?

Christian @ 2CT Media

3648 and 3645 are good alternatives then, or Seal makes a Deep Crystal laminate that is lightly textured and is polycarbonate so it will be very durable.

daenterpri

3648 and 3645 are good alternatives then, or Seal makes a Deep Crystal laminate that is lightly textured and is polycarbonate so it will be very durable.

I really appreciate your help. The Deep Crystal laminate, in matte, sounds exactly like what we are looking for. Thanks again!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Yes I carry a 4 Mil Textured Matte that is what your looking for, my price compared to anything else will be much more aggressive.