• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liquid Wrap material

2B

Just had a customer want to know the type of wrap material we use, liquid or a film. o_O

Here is what they sent for reference.

BUCKY

I would say........ Plasti-dip (with a better name) and some UV protectant on top. Ask the customer for the video of a removal. That would be interesting to see.

ikarasu

I don't see the point. The time it took to mask... Apply the special liquid letting it sit for xx minutes... Then spraying... I could be done wrapping two roofs.

Only.benefit I could see is if you have a tricky antenna that requires Removing half the vehicle interior to get to.

oyy0

I use this stuff for emblems and rims, sometimes oddball small stuff I don't want to wrap. It holds up decently well and lays on smoothly, even for a novice sprayer like me.
It only comes off well if you add enough coats, otherwise don't bother.

Christian @ 2CT Media

That may not be plasti-dip... that could be autoflex. AutoFlex is a rubberized semi-hardened paint that can be sliced and peeled away when you want to remove it.