• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

liscense plate frames

cha88

where do you guys get liscense plate frames made? I see alot of places offering liscense plate blanks but no frames?

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
You can get them billeted for high quality frames that are completely custom if the customer wants to order enough of them (for like a fleet or their store). There are companies though that have them stock ... thick frames too that are really high quality. I normally keep about 6 regular and 2 flame frames in stock ... painted one pair with some high quality enamel to really make them pop. good stuff.

Locals Find!

Define High end?? You could always search alibaba.com and find some chinese manufacturer to buy from direct. Just make sure you use an escrow service to verify the product and company prior to your funds getting released.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Well, what are you looking for exactly? You will find everything under the sun online ... I buy billeted aluminum frames with a brushed finish, there are chromed plates, thin ram press plates, looking for nekkid ladies on them? how bout flames? or skulls? or flags? ... you'll need to be specific. Otherwise you can't really be helped, right?