• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Little bit of fun this year

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Had some fun with this one over the summer. I love to fish...took some clients out on the weekends....have a freezer full of fresh fish for the winter!

Attachments

• World Cat Template Port.jpg
    World Cat Template Port.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 83
  • World Cat Template STBD.jpg
    World Cat Template STBD.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 45

Hytek Tools

Looks great Wyld Bill! :clapping:

It reminds me of a boat we used to have and our friends helped us 'decorate' it. haha! My husband kept saying we were painting the boat but we were just putting stickers on it! I guess that's his idea of painting.

Ken

Cool boat...
Here's my opinion..NEVER take home fish for the freezer...
Bring your fresh fish home and slap it on the BBQ..
That is the absolute best and you will NEVER go back to frozen fish..AND you will ..maybe ..help those fish survive in this "get it while you can" world...
Cheers!
Ken

wedosigns

That is a really nice and pleasing layout. I like how you have teeth layout. Great color, and teeth to pattern and gradient. PERFECT!!

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Actual Pics

Here are the actual pics of the boat when it got done! The hull was filthy....but wrap was complete. Actually...its not teeth...just a toothy design! Because its a catamaran, had to wrap partially into the hull. Likely will do something for a straight on view to really finish it out next season.

Attachments

• 2011-05-28_13-46-53_529.jpg
    2011-05-28_13-46-53_529.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2011-05-28_13-47-17_210.jpg
    2011-05-28_13-47-17_210.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 54