• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Little charge stops at 98%

Joop

So I just tried to fix my last problem with performing a "little charge".
It goes through the motions like usual... but now it's been sitting at 98% for more than 30 minutes. No sounds. No movement... I could probably turn the printer off and on, but I would like to get a small air bubble out of my black line (which could be causing my nozzle check to fail).

Help!

Joop

forgot to say that the 98% is on the 'subtank refill' part.

Let it sit for hours... still never went up. Guess I'm gonna reboot the machine.

Joop

Well I don't have a dealer, since I bought the machine used.
Guess I'll call Mutoh... thanks for the info though!

MacDaddy

Do This:

You must first enter the Hidden menu:

1. Hold down the UP, DOWN & RIGHT arrow buttons at the same time, and Power The Machine On.

2. Press the RIGHT arrow button until you see ** Check 1 Adj Platen ** and press ENTER.

3. Using the RIGHT arrow button scroll down to ** Ex-Control ** and press ENTER, you should now see ** Version ** on the Printer display.

4. Using the RIGHT arrow button scroll down to to ** Sensor ** and press ENTER.

5. Using the RIGHT arrow button scroll down to ** Tank Valve Check ** and press ENTER.

6. Change the value of the ** Tank Valve Check ** from Off to On and press Enter if the valves are turned off.

7. Cancel all the way back as far as you can go, then Turn Off The Power To the Printer Off.

:rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

Joop

Thanks man... one thing though.
I turned the valves on by pressing enter, but if I press cancel it will turn them off again. So I can't cancel out of anything... should I just power down from here then?