• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Little help please

parkedcar

I have a wrap to do for a customer that I created a logo for.
I really want this wrap to be perfect. I have plans on using this wrap in my new brochures, and web site, since I want to showcase the whole package (logo, cards, signs, vehicles, shirts, etc) I'm pretty happy with where i am with it, but seeing as i work alone, its just me that see's it and my fiance. She likes it, but says something is throwing her off. So i'm looking to get some opinions from the pros here.
I also included a pic of the cards, since i want the truck to have the same feel. Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks!
Screen shot 2010-10-18 at 3.19.29 PM.jpg

Screen shot 2010-10-16 at 1.48.43 PM.jpg

weber_cards.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like it. What she might be referring to is that the name area seems a little too small or overpowered by that huge leaf. That leaf becomes a focal point and I don't think it's intended to do so.

SignManiac

The name and landscape management stacked on three lines seems to bother me. I think two at most might be better if you're still at liberty to make any changes.

speedmedia

Overall I really like the look and feel of it. Looks very corporate and franchise like, but in a good way!

Thanks,
Kurt

parkedcar

Thanks guys!
I just use PVO for the template, and the 2nd photo was inspired by Dan Antonelli. I just found a pic of a white truck and brought the design over in photoshop.

I think you are right Gino. I'll play around with it.

And sign maniac, the logo is done. Cards were printed months ago as were all his signs. But thanks for the input!

njsigns

I agree the large leaf toward the rear is throwing off the design for me, otherwise it looks great!

Gene