• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Little help with Roland ?????

kustom.printing

I am purchasing the Vp-540 for sticker-Skins and banner printing.

Should I get the Media Take up system with my purchase and why????

Also the rolls that come with the VP540 for the banner Material are there different ones???

Bigdawg

Just Me
wouldn't bother myself... but I have a lot of floor space that I let the graphics run out on as I'm printing... using a VP540 now, but have had a couple issues in the past with the SP540 ink lifting when we ran it right to a media takeup

zmatalucci

I wish I had a takeup reel!!!!!!
They make life so much easier. You dont have to constantly babysit the print from touching ink to ink.

Former member

Take up reel is worth every penny! I went a few years without and wish I had bought it when I started. Unattended printing is gold. Make money while you sleep,literally.

dolce05

i do a ton of vehicle wraps...its nice to hit print and walk away while i'm wrapping one truck the other one is printing. Within 3-4 days i'll sometimes have 4 vehicles printed but not laminated yet. they are all rolled up nice on a core waiting for lamination without taking up any space. Point of the story...its worth its weight in gold!!