• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Live Remote Giveaways

ABPGraphics

Hi there,

next week we are having a live remote at our building - I am in the same building with a carquest franchise and also an auto paint supply co. Carquest is promoting deals on the upcoming hunting season that is about to start they are doing stuff like snow chains - antifreeze etc. - I'm just wondering if I should go along with that theme or just keep my shop separate - I am looking for ideas for giveaways - I thought about gift certificates - not sure for what - things that are big here are Hard Hat decals (BIG!!!) ------- wildlife window perf - Stick people (hehehe) - we are in the mountians so hunting / wildlife is BIG - I would like to make my shop stand apart from all this....but still flow with the activity going on - any ideas? :peace!: