• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Liyu Printers

miltondavis

They're made in China by Anhui Liyu Computer. I'd stick with something you can get parts & service in the US.

I'd second this! The dedicated flatbed capability looks good, I assume the price is low as well when compared to competitor substitutes, but with a lack of good/fast support and local parts, no price would be worth it, afterall even the biggest/fastest/most expensive flatbeds dont always run perfect!

iSign Wraps

They tell me you can get the parts and I am a pretty good tech. Price is not bad at 19k. I want something cheap I can print real estate sign on coroplast with cheaply. The ink cost is only .10 sqr. ft. on this thing.

miltondavis

That takes the cake for cheapest UV printer Ive seen! Roi would be quick.so long as it holds up, prints descent, and you can fix it yourself?, keep us updated if you get it!

SeaWriter

A Chinese knock off of another Chinese knock off, the Teckwin Storm which is a Chinese knock off of the Oce GT250/Fuji Acuity.