• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Loading Media Error on Epson S30670

Felix Sepulveda

Hi all !!!, I have been using this machine for over three years with very good results. Today in the morning, when going to load some canvas, it gave me the error: "Load Media Error" and instruct me to load the media again. It has been a hard day, even a local technician came and made several cleanning procedures to sensors, encoders, belts. Unfortunately he didn't carry the serveprog program.... The printer, randomly, loaded the media a couple of times in the afternoon, but the error came again. I'm thinking in some bad sensor or currupted firmware..... I have a lot of printing to do and this is my only printer....Any advice or help anyone ?

Rydaddy

i may not be understanding correctly, but make sure your pinch wheels are all in the correct place. On our printer (S70670), if the farthest outside pinch wheels( for printing white) move at all out of place we get a media load error.

Felix Sepulveda

Thanks sir....in my printer the pinch wheels are fixed, anyway I will check if there is some malfunctioning with them. Al of a sudden I have to load the media with very precise aligment and pray....

GetTarps

Hi all !!!, I have been using this machine for over three years with very good results. Today in the morning, when going to load some canvas, it gave me the error: "Load Media Error" and instruct me to load the media again. It has been a hard day, even a local technician came and made several cleanning procedures to sensors, encoders, belts. Unfortunately he didn't carry the serveprog program.... The printer, randomly, loaded the media a couple of times in the afternoon, but the error came again. I'm thinking in some bad sensor or currupted firmware..... I have a lot of printing to do and this is my only printer....Any advice or help anyone ?

GetTarps

Hi Felix,

We print 1-2 gig files also and have a s30670. I am having the same issue. When you reinstalled Onyx, did it erase all of your media profiles etc. Or did it just reinstall over them

Felix Sepulveda

Hi, I reinstalled everything from Verizon (O). My problem ended up being a paper sensor located in the head carriage. We had to disable the printer measuring paper width. Hope it helps...... thanks