• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lobster Cheaper Than Deli Meat

Jillbeans

Mmm pass the lemon. (I don't like butter on lobsta)
And yes the cheapest meat at my "real job" deli is $4.00/lb.
Love....Jill

OldPaint

i remember when i lived in caribou, maine, (1969-1973)a guy used to drive up from bar harbor on fridays, every week, with a pickup truck with barrels in the bed....FULL OF FRESH LOBSTER!!!! he would park at the only red light in town, and sell everything he had within a couple hours. you gona love this,..........he sold a 8-14" lobster for ONE DOLLAR EACH!!!!!!!
for $4 you got 4 LOBSTERS!!!!!!

TwoNine

...and gas was only $0.35....and milk $1.10...and stamps were $0.06....and household income 8,500.....and..... :)

OlsonSigns601

Not if you live in the midwest....

Just got back from our only seafood restaurant "Red Lobster" and a lobster was still 27.99.

Wife got 1/2 Salmon, I got Great Lakes White Fish (wasn't that great) 2 sodas and the bill was just about $54 with tip.

Someone should open up a restaurant with an attached airstrip here and one in Main. Then fly Lobsters & Fish one way and Cheese & Meats the other.