• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Local Lacrosse Club Logo

jasonzapoli

solomons-lax.jpg

Marlene

I like the crab too but not the way the arc of the letters and the oval clash. did you really need the oval?

fmg

Top right and Bottom right in that order are really good.Simple to the point and yes they POP!!!!!!!!!! POP!!!!!!!!!! POP!!!!!!!!!

visual800

Im going with the crab and the one right above it with white ball catchy thingy in it. The ones on the laft not so much likey, the ones on the right I cant read

Marlene

i like the oval more than the lettering actually. Not sure how to incorporate though. thanks!

try setting it to the path of the oval, not a path of its own. the two different arc just look wrong. love the crab, hope you figure out how to make it work

VTG

Top right ... love the font, but not completely sold on the look of the lacrosse "head".

Bottom right is ok, but it might look better with three colors (black, yellow and white ... like the top right).

The one with the crab is nice, however, I feel like a crab is a little too cliche (unless it's the actual mascot of the team).

John Butto

Think you need to design your own logo art instead of knockoffs from other lacrosse logos and clipart crabs.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
We did a job o'er on Pax River - I wanna say two things.

That's a cool bridge...

and

Solomon's Island is the dumbest place for a town ever. Elevation 2', surrounded by water.