Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Locals Find.............................

Discussion in 'Member Shout Out' started by Gino, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Nope, just ladders, stolen artwork and copyright infringements which took him for ever to admit to..... in fact, I don't think he ever admitted he did it. Someone else in his office did it while he was at the doctor and while that nitwit was away, he had some kinda trained worm doing his dirty-work. He always had an out. Mind ya, totally 100% unbelievable, but he thought if he said it enough times, you'd eventually believe him.
    Kinda like throwing sh!t at a fan, some might stick, huh ?? :banghead:

2. Locals Find!

Locals Find! Very Active Member

Oct 17, 2010
    Fort Myers
    Here is where I announced I would be changing and retiring Adtechia and moving onto something new. Just because, you missed it doesn't mean I lied about anything. Please read it carefully since you missed it the first time around.

http://www.signs101.com/forums/show...for-2014-NO-RESOLUTIONS&p=1155093#post1155093

I am working on something new and if you read that thread you will be able to put all the pieces together that you seemed to miss. Btw, it will not be brokering signs or making signs. It will be industry related but, not anything close to my old business model. Have a good night Gino.

3. Biker Scout

Biker Scout Very Active Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Las Vegas
    And I didn't want to come to work today......................... :popcorn:

4. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    Welcome from sunny South Florida ............. :Cool 2:

5. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

Yeah, it must be the other Florida you were talking about with him, before. :iamwithstupid

6. Marlene

Marlene Major Contributor

Jun 8, 2004
    Vermont
    you are moving away from this industry yet you plan on coming back in "a few months" as a MM to sell us what? if not doing anything in this industry, jsut what would you sell us? apple pie?

7. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

Yeah, like you really eluded to changing your identity, huh ?? Just that you were gonna start over, cause you couldn't cut it this way.

Just forget it Addie, you are not worth reasoning with and it shows. I only wanted to see how long it took others to understand this and evidently, other than Fred and you..... no one took it very seriously.

You'll always be Addie to me, so get used to it, if ya keep hangin' around.

8. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    \

Worms, ladders and proprietary software. :software

9. TyrantDesigner

TyrantDesigner Art! Hot and fresh.

Mar 9, 2011
    Amarillo, TX
    [video=youtube;rX7wtNOkuHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo[/video]

10. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    So, I just returned from 2 weeks in "Sunny Freezing Florida" and just found this thread.

Recovering Idiot's Step Program?

11. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    Is this like the pot calling the kettle black?

If you live in a glass house....

:doh:

12. WeekendDirectionals

WeekendDirectionals Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Good luck in your new venture.