• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

locked threads

skyhigh

OK Fred, I have to know whats up with the long list of locked down threads this morning, and the one time "bump"'s????

just curious

Little late for spring cleaning. :Big Laugh

signage

You need to get out of your cave, quit laying on the floor n front of your fire place dreaming of womans breasts";)! We discussed a new forum "The hall of Fame"!

WildWestDesigns

I'm glad that I kept my mouth shut, because I wasn't aware of any new forum. I just thought Fred was wanting to spread sunshine into everyone's lives with some good morning thread reading.

skyhigh

It's a user populated hall of fame... so help find some good old famous contenders

I wouldn't know where to look......
I don't believe I've every had one of my threads locked down. I try never to talk about anything controversial, inflammatory, argumentative or "off color".....I also try to distance myself from those that do :rolleyes:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Gawd, I tried my best to keep a straight face:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pat Whatley

No, they won't all be locked threads...at least until they get moved over. It's apparently gonna be a place to put all those "inside joke" threads in one place.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
No, they won't all be locked threads...at least until they get moved over. It's apparently gonna be a place to put all those "inside joke" threads in one place.

More like favorites for some. There are currently 16 threads copied to the Hall of Fame forum.

iSign

is the ladder thread there yet?
How about the prowraps logo proliferation thread?
I found Prowraps "board-member smack-down" thread... but I think the logo fun thread that influenced his temporary departure was pretty hilarious

iSign

come on all you sloths... go find some hall of fame material :Big Laugh

here's a classic thread of historical value, AND entertainment value...

quite a bit of conversation among at least 3 members later demoted to "guest" accounts...

and another red hot dialogue... back in it's day... (which was 2 days later)

Last edited:

MikePro

lol, reminds me of an old photography forum that had an "ex-members" thread with highlights before getting themselves banned.
needless to say, the thread went stale after a few months because everyone started censoring themselves in fear of being added to it!