• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo color research

wildside

doing some research for a client, which color combination works best? or is there another combo suggestion.....

Attachments

• spinelogo2013.jpg
    spinelogo2013.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 108

jfiscus

Rap Master
Green and orange looks like Quizno's logo to me.
I know it's been done to death for the chiro industry, but I'd suggest the dark blue with a lighter blue to accompany it.

Marlene

how are they going to use these? will there be a sign or just cards/website? if it is for a sign, I'd go with the copper and green as you could do a nice set of routed letters or HDU sign. I don't see quiznos if you go copper, not orange. the blue & green color combo has been done to death. what other color ideas do you have?

wildside

i have tried about 10 different color combos and they have kinda been stuck on blue and green since the beginning, but i agree it is sooooooo overdone.

it will be used for the whole deal, cards, signs, windows, forms, website most likely, etc.

i will try a few more options after the basketball game about to start