• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo critique

Craig Sjoquist

Here is a idea ... expand the word three dogs stretch it out place the pictorial on top just move it up enough that the words .. & Kitty LLC is just under the words Three Dogs, it seems the dog Kitty is near same color so balance this well. .. the words Three Dogs will be large enough to understand what it says behind the dogs.

GB2

Old Member
It's too bad that everyone is losing focus here just because of the title of your thread, if you named it "Design Critique" instead of "Logo Critique" you'd get completely different responses.

I think you did a really great job vectorizing the dogs from images and they can definitely be used in your layout somehow. I'm not too fond of all the text however but I don't have any helpful suggestions other than there may be too much going on with it...different fonts, text effects...and it's not my favorite color scheme. It all doesn't seem quite like a unit yet.

Dan Antonelli

Try and see if there's a way to integrate the components a bit more cohesively so they work together as a unit, instead of separate elements.

This is a logo we did a a few years ago in the genre which might be helpful to see. These dogs were illustrated from the client's dogs as well.

Attachments

• newleash.jpg
    newleash.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 92

Jillbeans

Nah. Jen is not like that.
I think you should do something with the dog heads like Pep Boys.
That above the name, with "and Kitty" in the underbelly of the arch.
I don't care for the tan coloring in the lettering at all, it may have more pop in just black with the soft grey drop shadow, maybe only the Kitty part in the tan.

SlightlyChilled

Didn't look to see if the poster was a new person or not from the way it was rolling on felt like it was going bad. If Jill sticks up for you then thats all I need... Good luck

Marlene

I think you should do something with the dog heads like Pep Boys.

good idea. Jen, I seen your work over the years and know you can do so much more that what you posted, give it another shot as I know you can make this look great