• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Critique

SD&F

I always love looking through the logo critique threads.
Here are four ideas for an independent film company.

Thank you!

Attachments

• bfs1.JPG
    bfs1.JPG
    9.4 KB · Views: 88
  • bfs2.JPG
    bfs2.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 66
  • bfs3.JPG
    bfs3.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 81
  • bfs4.JPG
    bfs4.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 73

Kevin-shopVOX

I think two is the strongest...only thing I would say is that when I read something I logically read left to right and in a clockwise direction. Having studios on the left goes against what comes or feels subconsciously natural. I know the point of the flag is lower and on the right a but studios is the last thing you see/interpret and its where my last impression as I look at it ends. just my .02.

SD&F

thank you for having a look at them! it is much appreciated.
I did these a while ago, since doing them ive read through a lot of the critique threads and have learned a great deal. I believe i made some serious font mistakes with these that ive seen people get eaten alive for in previous threads.

Kyle Blue

#2 but I would make it just black. I see a little red in the flag, so either make it color (red, white and blue), or go black only.