• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Design Critique

thinksigns

SnowFlake
Probably too similar to this one and they have a location in your city.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-11-19 at 3.40.44 PM.png
    Screen shot 2014-11-19 at 3.40.44 PM.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 137

Jillbeans

I would make the font all the same, and the same size.
I'd lose the lines above the O, as almost everyone knows what a phone is and does.
Maybe make the cross in burgundy? You could also try skewing it just slightly.
Love....Jill

Sidney

Clean & Simple

I also like the clean look, but I do think of the Red Cross. Maybe a red Stethoscope??? with the word Doc in there. Evoking an emotion/reaction with a logo is the way to go. Thanks for sharing.

Marlene

the green cross has been used for years for first aid so I have no idea what the pot people are doing but the green on white or white on green has been and still is first aid

Attachments

• first aid.jpg
    first aid.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 152

Marlene

i used this guy for a computer place back in the 90's......named COMPUTER DOCTOR...

not too sure how a doctor so bad he cuts himself sells a service. please tell me this is some cheap found for free clipart from hell and no something original

OldPaint

ITS IN THE COREL 4- X3 clipart............and when i used it for the computer doc sign........i removed the scalpel and he didnt have the cut on his finger)))))) its VECTOR clipart, you do know it can be changed............))))))

Marlene

ITS IN THE COREL 4- X3 clipart............and when i used it for the computer doc sign........i removed the scalpel and he didnt have the cut on his finger)))))) its VECTOR clipart, you do know it can be changed............))))))

I d know it can be changed but since you said you used this and showed it as is, how would anyone know?