Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

logo designs

Discussion in 'Logo Design' started by John Butto, Oct 13, 2013.

1. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    I'm putting that on my next unisex bathroom.

2. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    They have one for that...

3. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Let's get realistic.

Attached Files:

4. bob

bob Major Contributor

Nov 4, 2005
    earth
    Drifting this thread like a cork in a whirlpool, some years back the Santa Cruz campus of the University of California, hotbed of liberal thought and action, held a competition to design new logos to indicate men's and women's facilities. They had proclaimed that the traditional symbols were too masculine and too feminine, respectively.

I have no idea what might have won the contest but the widely proclaimed unofficial winner was images of a taco and a salami.

5. John Butto

John Butto Very Active Member

Jan 9, 2007
    Noticing the cork floating by reminded me of a joke long ago, forgive me for not remembering it exactly.
    Pablo Picasso was rob one day and the artist drew a rendition of the subject who robbed him. The police arrested a washing machine and a telephone.

6. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    It's only a taco a few days a month.