• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo designs

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Let's get realistic.

Attachments

• 69584.JPG
    69584.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 143

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Drifting this thread like a cork in a whirlpool, some years back the Santa Cruz campus of the University of California, hotbed of liberal thought and action, held a competition to design new logos to indicate men's and women's facilities. They had proclaimed that the traditional symbols were too masculine and too feminine, respectively.

I have no idea what might have won the contest but the widely proclaimed unofficial winner was images of a taco and a salami.

John Butto

Drifting this thread like a cork in a whirlpool, some years back the Santa Cruz campus of the University of California, hotbed of liberal thought and action, held a competition to design new logos to indicate men's and women's facilities. They had proclaimed that the traditional symbols were too masculine and too feminine, respectively.

I have no idea what might have won the contest but the widely proclaimed unofficial winner was images of a taco and a salami.
Noticing the cork floating by reminded me of a joke long ago, forgive me for not remembering it exactly.
Pablo Picasso was rob one day and the artist drew a rendition of the subject who robbed him. The police arrested a washing machine and a telephone.