• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo for Family business

designali

Hi all, Looking for advice on this logo design.
Thanks Patty

Attachments

• Bertuzzi Logo ideas.jpg
    Bertuzzi Logo ideas.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 115

MikeSTK

Dawns Vinyl Designs
I like them. The examples with the squared banner design look "old / established", the triangle is the new swoosh meaning more modern in a sense. Pick which one tells what you are looking to relay.

Not being negative on either option. I am also not always so certain some off the wall graphic telling what you do is needed when the text says it all. An ear of corn would detract from the message at this point. Looks clean and adheres to kiss.

Just my 2 cents.

Craig Sjoquist

I like the font choice for name and panel idea
Also like the looks of the color combo on shirt or the bottom right one

Thinks you can make it more country looking with a different panel and other effects

SignosaurusRex

I like the simplicity. The blue & yellow version the best so far, but the angle of the "B" in relation to the "ertuzzi's" need to be corrected.

Jillbeans

I like the bottom right.
But use the alternate "s" in that font.
Type it like this:
Bertuzzis'
Then ungroup. Put your B where you have it.
Weld the letters in the name then tuck the apostrophe in between the i and the s.
It will have a much nicer flow.
The bottom right, with the creamy letter color and deep red, has a real "farm" feel to me.
Love.....Jill