Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo for house designer ....

Discussion in 'Logo Design' started by square1, Aug 10, 2010.

1. square1

square1 Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Hi everyone......I'm looking for some feedback on a logo I'm doing up for a house renovations contractor. I know the company name doesn't work well for what he does but I was only asked to come up with a logo.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Emerge Designs

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2010
    Tags:
  2. washingtonsignguy

washingtonsignguy Member

Mar 19, 2010
    I like the design of it, However I feel that a house needs to be on the hill instead of a city background, seeing that it is a residential contractor

3. Marco

Marco Member

Mar 14, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    I agree with washington, I'm interested in how it will look with residence in the background. And, though I know it might be too early to show color other than the recommended B&W, would it be possible to green it up a little.

4. luggnut

luggnut Very Active Member

the idea is pretty decent.. but the font looks like it has been stretched or something weird going on with it. and i agree a house would be better than a cityscape.

5. Jillbeans

Jillbeans Major Contributor

Dec 24, 2003
    Butler, PA
    I would lose the road and the cityscape and just have the tree and the suggestion of the hill.
    Move the tree to the right of "ONE" and flip it, then stack the DESIGNS LTD. part under the
    TREE HILL.
    I don't think it has to have a house.
    Love.....Jill

6. square1

square1 Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Thanks very much everyone for your suggestions. I'll be working away on it today and will post an updated version asap.

Cheers,
    Steve
    Emerge Designs

7. tanneji

tanneji Member

Dec 3, 2008
    I really like the logo and what you have done with it but man that is an unfortunate name to have to work with. One Tree Hill is some crappy teen soap opera on the WB or something. But, good on ya so far!