• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Help Needed

S

spmracing

I need help with creating a logo for my website.

I need it to be in Myraid Pro saying MotorsportBids.com and it to show something reflecting the motorsport world, i am so out of ideas i don't even know what to do!

any ideas/help would be greatly appreciated.

TheSellOut

Free of charge!

Show us some effort and you will likely get some in return! Don't be afraid of the critique!

Attachments

• Untitled-3.jpg
    Untitled-3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 53

WildWestDesigns

Need some direction. Are we talking about all motorsports, water motorsports what exactly? Motorsports itself is just way way way to general. It means different things to different people depending on what particular motor sport subculture they are in.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Like others have said,
you need to post up the trail of discarded logos that led you to running out of ideas first.
This will give those willing to help an idea of what you are trying to come up with.

wayne k
guam usa

iSign

Like others have said,
you need to post up the trail of discarded logos that led you to running out of ideas first.
This will give those willing to help an idea of what you are trying to come up with.

...or in my opinion, this is what will create the existence of those willing to "help"... in fact, without this, it wouldn't really even be "help" now would it?

S

spmracing

right now i just have this....

motorsportauctions_logo.jpg

I just have no direction on were to go with this logo, it is for all action motorsports, such as ashpalt racing, dirt racing, drag racing to sell all your used auto parts on a online site.

Last edited by a moderator:

signswi

Any particular reason it needs to by Myriad? Why brand yourself with the second most popular (good) sans-serif? It's a nice font but not something people will remember without some serious modification.

Jillbeans

That was my question too.
Why Myriad?
Seems a tad tame for a racing site.
(unless it's MyriadProBids.com)
hahaha inside joke.
Love....Jill

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Here we go again................

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself, Timmy ??

Your website looks as if you shouldn't have any trouble whatsoever coming up with something better than Myriad Pro and some words for a logo.

If you are indeed seeking advice, then you might want to post up more than what you've shown so far. That hardly looks like someone that is out of ideas, but rather someone that hasn't spent more then two minutes trying to just post anything to pacify us.

Perhaps you should look around the Merchant Members section and find someone to do it for you, pay the piper and get it done right.

:peace!:

signswi

Yep at least pay some dude in India $50 on 99designs.com* or whatever instead of looking for freebies without showing you've done due diligence and effort.

*Spec work is evil