• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo I did...

Steve C.

Nice, did you do the illustration, or use clip art?
Pleasant Valley Wrestling Room... doesn't go together well.
Like... Bad Lands Tea Room.:smile:

Bly

Looks good. He'd have to be happy with that.
I can't believe the orange didn't match perfectly either.

thank you. he was blown away. hence the pic with him next to it. i had to search for ugly wrestler guy to match him heh.

I think the wrestler character in a super hero kind of way, looks a lot like the guy standing next to it. The wall graphic looks really nice.

So will the IJ 180 C remove easily down the road or would the wall need refinished if it was ever removed? Do you recommend it only for semi-gloss/gloss finishes or will it work on satins and eggshells? We've just started experimenting with cut vinyl wall graphics in our shop as there hasn't been a huge demand for it, but it is a growing market and I think it's something we could upsell since a lot of our clients likely aren't aware of the interior decorating possibilities of vinyl film.

ProWraps

should remove clean. we have had nothing but luck with it so far on all our dry wall apps.

his wall were SUPER textured. the most i have encountered so far but it went down great. just gotta heat it in and roll it down.