• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logo Making Template Software

Betty

Is there a good vector logo making template program out there that is really great. There are those times you need something quick for a customer.

Jillbeans

Buy a SignGold starter kit... They come with ABC Design by Brian the Brush. Sort of a template-ey logo design kit.
But I do hope you know that a real logo can't be done with software, it comes from your own grey matter.
Love....Jill

Locals Find!

Type in logos for $99.00 into google. Pick any of them. All the quickie logos you could want in minutes.

If your clients want to go that route double the price you pay and take the money and just be done with it.

Please understand I am not encouraging this route. Having at least attempted to design logos and failed at it. If you can't do it, hire a professional from here. There are plenty. If your client wants cheap crap. Follow above instructions and don't bother trying to argue with them. Take your money and move on.

Last edited:

ForgeInc

Adholio, you are a piece of work. First you tell someone to google $99 logos, pick any of them, then double the price and be done with it if your client likes it. Then a response of OMG, and you edit your post to say "understand I'm not encouraging this route...blah blah blah."

Which is it?

Man, while I sometimes am entertained by your posts as I find lack of etiquette and infighting amongst members entertaining (while unprofessional), it sure seemed a lot easier on my nerves while you were away.

(To the OP and others, sorry to be a thread pirate)

signswi

Any client that wants a template logo is an opportunity to upsell them through knowledge. Clearly explain to them that any logo used from stock parts will not be able to be Trademarked and that if they ever want to grow they'll end up needing to rebrand and pay that money they were trying to avoid anyway, but this time they'll be throwing away all the built-up brand identification they've achieved in the meantime.

If they still don't get it tell them to find their own logo. Only do work you're proud of.