Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Logo thoughts please

Discussion in 'Logo Design' started by graphixstation, Dec 18, 2009.

1. graphixstation

graphixstation Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Just looking peoples opinions on this logo please??

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. neato

neato Very Active Member

May 16, 2003
    Henderson, IL
    Well...

I think the letters in station need some breathing room. The space between "Graphix' and 'station' needs some more room.

I also don't believe this logo successfully passed the squint test, especially on a white background. For a sign shop, it needs to be very readable. Unless you were always going to use a black box of some sort as a background...

I like the colors. I think the extended tail in X has been overused (myself included) but it works. I also think that font has been overused and abused (again, guilty!)

They layout could work though with some tweaks. It's a little boring though. Maybe add some sort of element to jazz it up a bit.

Just some thoughts. Not a bad start at all.

3. neato

neato Very Active Member

May 16, 2003
    Henderson, IL
    Also, I just saw what you posted on the other board, with the green Graphix and black Station...

That looked much better IMO...

4. Mijeman

Mijeman New Member

Dec 9, 2009
    I'd add a little space between the letters in "station" and stretch it to match up with the left side of the top graphic. That way it wouldn't look so separated