• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo Thoughts

laserman70

Thanks for the help everybody...:U Rock:
After reading all I made some adjustments.
Liked the layout of sevens (Thanks) and ideas from others.
Took away all the PS stuff as was suggested.
Went with different font.
Changed font colors.
So, what do you think?

Attachments

• peachlogo7.jpg
    peachlogo7.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 112

speedmedia

Thanks for the help everybody...:U Rock:
Liked the layout of sevens (Thanks) and ideas from others.
Took away all the PS stuff as was suggested.
Changed font colors.
So, what do you think?

Your getting close but still do not like your font choices... Do yourself a favor and go to this site and test some different font choices. The script and secondary fonts need to be changed to something else.

http://www.letterheadfonts.com/typetester/index2.php

FYI - I like Flash for the script but play around a bit... They have tons of nice stuff on that site.

Thanks,
Kurt

Colin

Changed font colors.
So, what do you think?

The font for the title is terrible. The font for the tag line has no harmony with the title, and doesn't work for a cleaning company. Keep going.

speedmedia

You are getting there. Dump that font for "cleaning" and look thru the letterhead site for another one that will complement "Peachtree. A little adjusting on that and I think you have something to work with...

Thanks,
Kurt

prototype66

There ya go, no just a little centering . I like it! Lots of super talented people here ! I try to pay very close attention and learn as much as possible!

Marco

Awesome turn out #32, you guys rock. Well I didn't get to use my shiny brushes here. ;-))