• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Logos

Pat Whatley

Paul Rand gave an ultimatum to Steve Jobs. You pay me $100,000 and I will only present one option. 2 weeks later Rand presented the NeXT logo. Steve only asked the 'e' to be a brighter yellow.

Paul Rand is the man.

xxaxx

Wow 200 concepts for that one FedEx logo ... i would have been annoyed after like 10 or 15. :rolleyes:

Marlene

I think the Fedex logo is a great example of simple copy making an impact with the little suprise arrow image. just goes to show you don't need beveld letters on an arc with 15 outlines set on a field of skulls rolling down a hill of diamond plate with a unicorn with a monkey riding on it's back to make a good logo.

xxaxx

I think the Fedex logo is a great example of simple copy making an impact with the little suprise arrow image. just goes to show you don't need beveld letters on an arc with 15 outlines set on a field of skulls rolling down a hill of diamond plate with a unicorn with a monkey riding on it's back to make a good logo.

Hahaha agreed, but I would love to see someone post that here for critique though. :omg:

xxaxx

I think Marlene is wrong about logo design ... seriously I just need some company to buy the rights to this and I will be on that top logo list!!

Hehe jk Marlene, just a little fun on my lunch break. :thumb:

Attachments

• Logo-01.jpg
    Logo-01.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 113

Caitlin

I think Marlene is wrong about logo design ... seriously I just need some company to buy the rights to this and I will be on that top logo list!!

:ROFLMAO: Now THAT is a quality logo

Marlene

Hehe jk Marlene, just a little fun on my lunch break

OK, I was totally wrong, that is beautiful! love the monkey riding the unicorn!

Baz

Man that logo should be put on as a sticky in the Logo thread section with the title ... IF YOU THINK THIS IS A GOOD LOGO ... GTF OUT OF HERE!

Love it! :toasting::thumb:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
What is a 'Chupa Chup'?

I should think the the designer is far more notable than the product.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.

SHENANIGANS! That is ONLY 10 outlines!!

Marlene

really bummed because I can't get that last wonderful design to enlarge so I can see all the details but I'm sure it is beautiful.