• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LOL ... Not that it matters but ...

S

SignTech

Since I changed my Avatar, it's been asked if that's my ex GF in the pic from PA that was in business with me at ISAG. LOL.

And why would I put up my ex?

OK, I admit ... I have an affinity for the same type or 'look' I guess, must be an autonomous thing in my brain.

But no, that's not my ex Adria that most on s101 knew ........

That's my girl in Rochester, great woman, no relationship to the sign biz at all, an amazing spirit and RN here locally, we met about 1 year ago.

OK carry on, nothing else to see here folks! XX

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I have an affinity for women who look like Uma Thuman... but could never find one that liked porky mexicans...

MikePro

she's cute :)
i seem to have an affinity for women that only last for about 6months... always starting just after valentine's day and ending just before xmas!

S

SignTech

she's cute :)
i seem to have an affinity for women that only last for about 6months... always starting just after valentine's day and ending just before xmas!

what's wrong with that? and if her B day is in January ... it's cost effective ...