• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long Beach, CA NBM Show...

locknload1

Anyone planning on attending the NBM show in LB,CA this year?

http://thenbmshow.com/longbeach-2011

I've never been to this one but someone on another forum says they were giving away tons of swag last year including some short roll samples.

I'm new and not a sponsor/vendor/merchant or anything like that, just curious so hopefully the admin's don't kill this link!?!?

iSign

I've been thinking for a few years now that I could have a lot of fun if I dragged my but to that show... Not sure if all the planets will align to allow that, but ya never know...

binki

we will be there saturday

it has be bloody hot and humid here though, hopefully it will cool down a little.

kgirl

was there last year.....took an hour and a half to get there.......walked through it all in 15 minutes.....partied up in Hollywood....nothing like isa in vegas.....hollywood was fun though...

MontereySigns

Yeah, I'll be there too. Want to see anything new and take some classes. I'll meet you guys at The Yard House afterwards....

-Bud