Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long Beach, CA NBM Show...

Discussion in 'Classroom Assignments' started by locknload1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. locknload1

locknload1 New Member

Jul 27, 2011
    California
    Anyone planning on attending the NBM show in LB,CA this year?

http://thenbmshow.com/longbeach-2011

I've never been to this one but someone on another forum says they were giving away tons of swag last year including some short roll samples.

I'm new and not a sponsor/vendor/merchant or anything like that, just curious so hopefully the admin's don't kill this link!?!?

Tags:
  2. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    I've been thinking for a few years now that I could have a lot of fun if I dragged my but to that show... Not sure if all the planets will align to allow that, but ya never know...

3. Stealth Ryder

Stealth Ryder Very Active Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Texas
    I will be there all week, had alot of fun there last year...

4. binki

binki Premium Subscriber

Jul 23, 2007
    The PRC
    we will be there saturday

it has be bloody hot and humid here though, hopefully it will cool down a little.

5. kgirl

kgirl Active Member

Apr 25, 2005
    San Diego
    was there last year.....took an hour and a half to get there.......walked through it all in 15 minutes.....partied up in Hollywood....nothing like isa in vegas.....hollywood was fun though...

6. MontereySigns

MontereySigns Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Yeah, I'll be there too. Want to see anything new and take some classes. I'll meet you guys at The Yard House afterwards....

-Bud