• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long decals and a few small ones

J

john1

Hey guys, I am quoting out a order of:

118 29x2" labels, no laminate and contour cut to rounded rectangle (black text only on white matte calendered vinyl)

51 9x2" labels (same specs)

I am coming up with $3.70 each for the big ones and $1.64 each for the smaller ones and this includes 45 minutes estimating to set up each file.

There are 61 different wordings that will need to be manually set up. I cannot variable data print these as the letters on each have to be 1.5" tall due to regulations and all for where these labels are going. They are going indoors on large aluminum pipes.

Of course the jobs due Friday and just now got the information to quote it.

2B

seems low for having to set up 61 different files manually and having to make sure the font is a certain height while making the kerning work

OlsonSigns601

I agree, especially if it takes you 45 mintues to setup each one.

Not factoring in the artwork, I generally do stickers between .04 to .06 per sq inch. Includes Printing, Cutting & Transfertape.

Also might want to verify what is flowing through the aluminum. I've never put vinyl on pipes that give off condensation but my common sense alarm says it might be bad.

J

john1

The 45 mins was all files being set up, copy wording and pasting into a template