• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long jobs on F1612

lillhannus

Hi all,
I’m looking in to buying an F1612 for thru cutting all my my decals instead of kiss cutting and then manually weed and seperate everything. Most of my jobs are between 1,6 and 2 meters in length and my Summa S2 T160 has no problems cutting these. What I’m worried about is that the F1612 isn’t able to cut these with precision after moving the material and finish cutting.

What do you guys think? Is my S2 better at these kind of jobs?

ProColorGraphics

I am looking at one of these too right now, for a lot of the same reasons. Everyone I have talked to absolutely loves it and said they have no complaints about the accuracy.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I've watched one run 150' roll end to end with no issues. We are looking at selling our iEcho flatbed cutter router and buying one of these and a separate higher end router cutter

Bly

I'd go see a demo before shelling out that kind of money.
For through cutting it would probably be fine.
I'm curious what the software is like to use.
Getting our S2 to scan a barcode can at times be hit and miss.

lillhannus

My neighbour has one and as I watched him thru cut panels for a truck wrap the cuts weren’t that accurate. Sometimes, after moving the material, the cuts didn’t line up.