• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Long time no speak! Heyoooo

ShoNuff

The Doer of Things
I am back... for how long, only my attention span multiplied by personal life and business life will tell. I've been busy as all get out on the freelance design and art direction tip. Currently in waiting lane for my second child to be born ANY DAY now AND we are relocating to sunny Southern California from cold and depressing Central Illinois. Once we hit new markets with more happenings, I will finally be able to utilize ALL of my skill sets and talents for my own piece of the creative world takeover. So in the mean time I am back for fellowship, networking, and recommendations on equipment and shtuff. I recently dropped a post for recommendations on "short format" digital printers to utilize in my smaller homebased studios - so that it'll be somewhat easier to uproot and move across the country. If some of my old pals and new lookers could drop their 2 cents in on that post, that would also be excellent.

Looking forward to catching up with some of you and building on new networks and relations with most of you. It doesn't hurt to kick up the digital dust in certain regions before a physical move to get some bearings and **** before the jump.

I hope everyone has been living as awesome as we have. Feeling lucky. Blessed. Talented. Mushy. Nostalgic.. Etc.

Shoot the jaws at me yall!

PEACE and PIGMENTS!

Les

ShoNuff (formerly Les at Xtrem)