• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Look at these LEMONS))))))

OldPaint

picked em off the tree in the backyard. they are bigger then my ruby red grapefruits.

Attachments

• Picture 095s.jpg
    Picture 095s.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 124

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Those look pretty big OP.
You're not using that imported Japanese bottled water from Fukushima to water the tree are you?

wayne k
guam usa

OldPaint

unless its a prolonged freeze(12-24 hours....a light freeze overnite(between 4 am-6 am)wont hurt the fruit.

Suz

You should see about getting them removed, they appear a bit yellow. I'm worried about you!
:omg:

skyhigh

You should see about getting them removed, they appear a bit yellow. I'm worried about you!
:omg:

The rest appears to be brown. I'm thinking the yellow parts are less rotten, and the only parts worth saving.:Big Laugh

OldPaint

the brown on the outside..........only is seen when you actually PICK THE FRUIT......... from a tree. the stuff you buy in grocery stores.....are harvested near green, and then gassed to bring the color to the skin. then brown on the skin has nothing to do with the fruit inside.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Mosh
you might want to start running if that one on the right starts to split open at the top - or use your weed burner to kill it......

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• lemon.jpg
    lemon.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 70