• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Look what I got. (cool gift)

thinksigns

SnowFlake
I recently found out you can order these from the Treasury. Mine came in today.

Attachments

• 2dollar.jpg
    2dollar.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 118

GypsyGraphics

Wow... are they really giving away TWO GOLD SQUEEGEES with each $64 purchase?

that is a cool gift!

edit: oops 32 bills (forgot the x2)

shakey0818

It aint $32 ill tell ya that. I bought a sheet of $2,$1,$5 z7 $10,20 years ago and the electric company didnt give me what i paid for them when i had to pay my bill a year later.:banghead:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I'm holding out until they come on a roll...that way they'll be useful for somethin' else.

JB

CheapVehicleWrap

Before you open the picture, it looks like a roll of custom toilet paper. You can imagine my extreme excitement followed by extreme disappointment during those few seconds.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Hmpfff...well, I'll be....

I was only wishing, but perhaps it is really true!

JB

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I saw these advertised somewhere for around $100. I instantly thought that only an idiot would pay $100 for $64. If anyone would pay more than $64 for one of these I have some other denominations I would sell them with a far more modest markup.

If you deal in cash and want to appear 'special' take a 1/4" -1/2" or so stack of new twentys, hundreds are better, and pad them with padding compound. Add a piece of card stock for a backing and press the end of the stack in a vice or between a couple of boards with C-clamps. Paint on the padding compound, available and any large stationary outlet or printing supply house. If you can't do twenties, do tens, fives, or even ones.

Then the next time you pay cash for something, whip out your pad of bills and tear off the proper amount like so many post-it notes. The whole time, act as if this is perfectly normal and perhaps the treasury sends them to you this way.

jiarby

If you deal in cash and want to appear 'special' take a 1/4" -1/2" or so stack of new twentys, hundreds are better, and pad them with padding compound. Add a piece of card stock for a backing and press the end of the stack in a vice or between a couple of boards with C-clamps. Paint on the padding compound, available and any large stationary outlet or printing supply house. If you can't do twenties, do tens, fives, or even ones.

Then the next time you pay cash for something, whip out your pad of bills and tear off the proper amount like so many post-it notes. The whole time, act as if this is perfectly normal and perhaps the treasury sends them to you this way.

I like this idea...

Firefox

Never did this for myself but have given them as gifts to youngsters from time to time. Put it in a plastic checkbook cover and it's a fun gift... and if you're cheap like me $1's work just as well!

If you don't want to buy padding compound you can use Elmer's glue, it's about the same.

SignosaurusRex

I saw these advertised somewhere for around $100. I instantly thought that only an idiot would pay $100 for $64. If anyone would pay more than $64 for one of these I have some other denominations I would sell them with a far more modest markup.

:ROFLMAO: Thanks Bob for a blast back in time. A few buddies and I actually did that (with fresh bills from the bank) back in the late seventies in high school (vocational graphics communication class) in our senior year. It brought a whole new meaning to "Peeling off for a Lid".