• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lookin' for a Wholesale Digital Printer

ICeMAnAbk

Hi all,

Not sure where to post this, so figured I'd throw it here.

I'm currently looking for a wholesaler for digital printing. Files show up in your requested specs (DPI, file type, CMYK etc), I just need digital vinyl sent back. I am considered a hobbiest atm (I am however an ex sign maker of 7yrs), and do not have an EIN atm since going full speed into advertising again will kill me with the bills. (meaning I will be paying sales tax).

Anyone around the midwest (or NJ/NY/PA) interested in this? Please send me a private msg with rates. I prefer to just pay sq ft fees, no rush jobs unless specified. I can wait a few days til it's convienent to fit in my smaller jobs on the gang runs.

Any suggestions of other vendors is greatly appriciated as well.

MikePro

check the top-right of your screen on the forums --------------------------------------------------- (here)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-06-17 at 12.01.41 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-06-17 at 12.01.41 PM.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 91

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Have you considered placing this inquiry with the Merchant Members shown in our Merchant List? Look under the Outsource category and then by geographic location.

Approaching this as you are, you will probably get more than a few replies from non-merchant members who may or may not be reliable. We've had more than a few members get burned. In addition you'll be supporting members who support this site.

ICeMAnAbk

check the top-right of your screen on the forums --------------------------------------------------- (here)

attachment.php

hm! Guess I should get rid of that ad blocker. doesn't load on my screen. Thanks for that.

Have you considered placing this inquiry with the Merchant Members shown in our Merchant List? Look under the Outsource category and then by geographic location.

Approaching this as you are, you will probably get more than a few replies from non-merchant members who may or may not be reliable. We've had more than a few members get burned. In addition you'll be supporting members who support this site.

Thanks Fred. Yea, I'm aware of the fly-by-nights. Rather deal with our good members here. Ill be movin' this on over to the Merchant inquiry page.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I've moved this thread to the Digital Printing forum. There is no Merchant Inquiry page since we encourage all to use the Merchant List and not make open inquiries such as this.

J

john1

I really don't think any of the wholesalers would do wholesale pricing for a non-legit sign company. No disrespect but if the main suppliers people use here did that to the public we would all be out of business.

ICeMAnAbk

I was legit for 7+ years in NE Pennsylvania. Is that not good enough? I understand the no wholesale to the public, but joe-blow that has a plumbing company doesn't exactly go out and buy $6,000 worth of sign equipment to make a pair of magnetics for himself.