• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Lookin for coil spring clip-art

zoiko

Hi, I am looking for vector art work of a specific coil spring .... If anyone has a link to a place where I can buy it I will be real happy, If not I guess I am going to spend some time with the pen tool (my buddy)....Thanks

Vinylman

coiled spring

Anything like this?

Attachments

• Coiled Spring.gif
    Coiled Spring.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 117

zoiko

Thanks guys .... I should have said an automotive coil spring ... LOL. I am drawing it, And if it comes out good i will share it with you guys here. Thanks. Fred if you have one let me know.

OldPaint

you got any freinds in the AUTO PARTS line of work?
NAPA has a book, from their chassie supplier, that has good clean pics of AUTOMOTIVE COIL SPRINGS. if you can barrow their book and scan it

zoiko

Hey Oldpaint that would have worked. I Am almost done with the one I am doing, I found the image I wanted and I just started with the pen tool in illy .... besides I need to learn the pen tool. I will still go down to NAPA and AUTOZONE and see what they have I still may need more versions/angles of the springs. Thanks ....

Most of the springs I found had a tapered end to them And I needed springs with the round continuos ends ... I hope I explaind that right LOL... Once again Thanks.

OldPaint

thats why i said NAPA had pictures of springs. most of the diff in a coil spring was hieght, diameter of coil, diameter of steel, and end of coil, top/bottom.