• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking at a printer

Photoguy

Yeah yeah yeah....

dr. h792, dont pay attention to SOWING BI ZONG PARK,
he knows it all hes 22))))))))))))i guess the BI means what it says)))))

You forgot to mention the walking to school 12 miles each way UPHILL both ways carrying the 60 pound sack of rocks on your back.:biggrin:

OldPaint

i got no problem with youre humor..................))))))))))
can we invite you to next "tea" we are having?????))))))))

D&Tgraphics

OP, lay off the kid. He was just giving some advice to crash77 and wasn't asking to be harrased by you. So what if he doesn't have 85,000 years in the industry like you do, not many people do. He's young but it doesn't mean he's stupid.

OldPaint

OP, lay off the kid. He was just giving some advice to crash77 and wasn't asking to be harrased by you. So what if he doesn't have 85,000 years in the industry like you do, not many people do. He's young but it doesn't mean he's stupid.
DT......OPEN YOURE EYES AND READ.....i was raggin on SOW-BI-ZONG in the PARK as he started the bad mouthin callin crash 77 newbie, newbie, everwhere.....
now say youre sorry and crawl back into youre sandbox))))))))))

next time up in stubenville oh)))))) or if you come to pensacola.....ill put a pot on)))