• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

looking at UV flatbeds Cetcolor q5 - Vanguard vrd5 - LEJ 640FT

danger

I am reading negativity on CET can't find much about the vrd5 and Roland seems real slow with no varnish option.
Does anyone have any of these looking to pull the trigger by tomorrow

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
If you are looking for a UV LED flatbed Flora has several options available at competitive pricing (4'x8' and 6.5'x10').

The LED based printers can be configured with CMYK + white and varnish and up to 3 rows of Konica 1024i print heads for speed. You don't have to purchase the printer will all 3 rows of print heads, this allows you to start out with a lower initial investment and increase speed as your business grows. The flatbed units can print on materials up to 3.93" thick.

If you don't have the space for a true flatbed then we also have hybrid printer options as well.

You can get the Xtra series brochure here

Zach Starr

Head of Printing Operations
Check out the Stratojet
I am reading negativity on CET can't find much about the vrd5 and Roland seems real slow with no varnish option.
Does anyone have any of these looking to pull the trigger by tomorrow

Flatbed Printers, been using it for a while, if you are looking for something high speed, and quality. The one i use can print white,color and varnish in one pass.